October 07, 2005

Buddy Profile

I'm bored writing about me, so I thought I'd write about some people I know. Here's the first in a series of buddy profiles ...

This is the perfect shot. It captures the subject in his natural surroundings, near a watering hole, imbibing his favourite brew - JD&Coke. There is some confusion as to what's going on here. It'll all become clear in the next part of Buddy Profile.

: currently drives :: a grotty old Freelander
: would like to drive :: a Porsche of some description

: declared hobbies :: extreme kayaking, ultra-marathons, fitness guru
: real hobbies :: none, drinking maybe and looking stressed

: aspires to be :: a yuppie
: is actually :: a chav wannabe

: hair colour :: black, number 4336 from Betties salon
: real colour :: unknown, subject of speculation, probably red

And that's it for the first in the series of Buddy Profiles. Tune in again for some more entertaining profiles of people I know. All characters are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is an outrage. I demand you stop all blogging immediately.

2:15 pm  
Blogger xtrailz said...

FCUKING SPAM MERCHANTS !!!!

Post deleted.
Besides it's putting me off the tub of Ben&Jerrys Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream I'm in the middle of eating.

3:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home