May 26, 2006

Silly Girl

I'd just like to point out that yesterday's cunning plan was thought up while listening to my pirate copy of Corinne Bailey Rae, which must be the girliest music ever. This can't be right - there must be subliminal messages or something in it making me do these things.
Anyway, my cunning plan failed to work because Dwayne Kelly decided to have a banana for breakfast instead. He's such a tubby little fellow, I don't know why he does it. It's the beer he needs to cut back on.
So I ended up taking out some of the web team by accident. Still, the company's web site is looking pretty trippy.

Oh, and a message for you AcuBolox - stop posting rubbish comments on my blog ! Never trust a man who keeps a cat, my wise old granny used to say ....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having followed this somewhat crusty blog from its apparent alcohol induced beginning, it has come to my attention that you may in fact be suffering from a disorder know as bipolarism - wholly exemplified by your switch from the attitude that "I hate financial services and so should you" to " I LUUURVE financial services"

Such flip flop opinion changing has only one of two explanations:
1) bipolar disorder
2) you are a woman

given that you claim to be a pizza drinking scooter riding lad, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and diagnose you with bipolarism rather than womanitis.

either that or you are a money hungry capitalist.

Power to the people! Embrace your inner communist!
Oh and I've been asked to advise you to go for a pint with your old friend Sean..........

5:58 pm  
Blogger xtrailz said...

Well, let me put you right on a couple of the points you have raised ...

Firstly, I'm inclined to take the second opinion on this one, that I am suffering from womanitis. As a biologist, you must surely be aware that amongst some species of frogs it is possible for a male to become a female in times of need.
Indeed it has been so long since I had a woman that I fear I may have instantly transformed into one myself. Just my bad luck I turned into one with small titties. :( and so you see, i need money for a new handbag.

Secondly, I had a couple of beers with Sean this very afternoon, after which he promptly fell asleep on his sofa and started snoring like the Chatanooga Choo Choo. Hopefully that will be the end of the "have a beer with your old friend Sean" comments for a while.

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home