August 13, 2006

Pay Day

Phew! I've just sweated and toiled through four months at my old workplace of Moregrief-Handsdown, the premier stockbroking company in the UK. Just my luck we happened to have three bloody heatwaves while I was there, ... and no air-conditioning.

Still, it was worth it in the end coz I made myself a cool £40,000 while I was there. And to think it used to take me a whole year to earn nearly that amount.

Shame I didn't get a few more months out of it, even a year. Heck, that would've put me in the same bracket as Dwayne Kelly. Now there's a thought ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Xtrailz said...

Have you not seen cainshelley.blogspot.com ? That's updated less frequently than my blog.

Or try www.myspace.com/acucobol ...
Possibly the most boring page on the web, and never updated. Some people say it's only there coz nothing ever grows old on the web.

8:49 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

never updated. worst blog eva. E-----

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home